Hi, My name is Doug. I am using you Google Jobs API to collect data for an economic study. Recently, within the last 2 months. I noticed that the "date posted" and "salary" elements have disappeared from the JSON output after running the API. Attached are screenshots from the playground which model the same issue I see after running the API programitcally. I believe these data points were originally listed under detected_extensions in the JSON output. Now detected_extensions seem to be empty. 2 of my most valuable variable in my study are "posted_at" and "salary". Hoping this can resolve this bug. I added two screen shots to show which data is missing in the JSON and what the original JSON should look like. Thanks, Doug